As an Associate you will be responsible for providing tax advice and planning services to our huge variety of international clients, You duties may include;
- Independently drawing up the (complex) tax returns, such as Corporate Income Tax and VAT
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients to ensure their ongoing satisfactory
- Maintain close contact with your clients as well as with the different authorities, such as Belastingdienst, Customs, RDW and CBS
- Collaborating with other team members and other teams within Briddge
- Participate in our bi-weekly know-how sessions to keep in depth knowledge up-to-date
Besides of being passionate about the ever-changing world of tax, this is what we are looking for in our new team member;
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Dutch Tax Law or Finance with at least 2 years of relevant experience in tax preparation and advising
- Strong communication skills in English and Dutch
- Very good knowledge of Dutch Tax laws and regulations
- Team player and also able to work independently
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
A certificate of conduct (VOG) is required for the position and a reference check is also part of the application procedure.
We offer you a challenging job in a positive work environment with a good balance between work and private life and of course with a competitive salary, based on experience and qualifications.
Due to our wide range of services and our rapid growth, we can offer you numerous development opportunities.
Are you interested in this position? Please send your resume and motivation to email@example.com stating the position and your name. If you have any questions regarding the vacancy, please contact Pascal van Schooten-van Dam, Recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org or 085 - 018 74 71.