As a Payroll Associate, you will become part of a growing payroll department, providing payroll services to a diverse range of international clients. You will manage your own portfolio of clients and train our Assistants. You will be responsible for ensuring accurate and timely processing of the payroll for our International clients. You will have the opportunity to work closely with experienced payroll professionals and gain valuable experiences in payroll.
In this position, you work together with the other teams within Briddge, to ensure that all the information is up-to-date and accurate.
Tasks and responsibilities
In addition to conducting the payroll administration for our clients, you also maintain close contact with them, either by telephone or by mail.
- Independently processing complex payroll transactions on a bi-weekly or monthly basis
- Set up payrolls for our regular clients
- Processing salary splits and shadow payroll
- Prepare salary payments for your clients
- Join calls and meetings with our client (together with the head of the team)
- Answering questions from clients regarding the payroll
- Providing input for improvement of the Payroll department
- Administrative work related to payroll
The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of payroll processes, excellent attention to detail, motivated, able to perform well under pressure and a team player.
Do you have experience on a hectic payroll administration and do you want to contribute to a thriving company, we would like to hear from you!
- A completed HBO (Accountancy or Finance related), preferably supplemented with a PDL / VPS diploma with at least 2 years of experience on a payroll administration
- Knowledge of salary processing systems (experience with HR & Salarisgemak is an advantage) and good knowledge of Excel
- Good oral and written skills in English and Dutch
- Strong sense of responsibility
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong organization and time management skills
A certificate of conduct (VOG) is required for the position and a reference check is also part of the application procedure.
Briddge is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
We offer you a fun and challenging job with good terms and conditions of employment in a positive work environment with a good balance between work and private life. Due to our wide range of services and our rapid growth, we are also able to offer numerous development opportunities.
Are you interested in this position? Send your resume and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the position and your name. If you have any questions regarding the vacancy, please contact Pascal van Schooten-van Dam, Recruiter at email@example.com or 085-01857471.