Recruitment, Onboarding and Dutch Labor Law
A joint webinar with Adams Multilingual Recruitment regarding best practices in recruiting, onboarding & Dutch labor laws.
The webinar will provide solid advice on the practicalities of recruitment, onboarding and cover important aspects on the current Dutch labor law and its impact on your employment practices such as employment contracts, termination of contracts, sick leave management and health & safety compliance.
During the webinar you will gain knowledge of
• Trends of the impact COVID19 had on hiring
• Recruitment process best practices – gathered from some of the top multinational organisations in the Netherlands
• Potential pitfalls of international recruitment
• Do’s and don’ts of online onboarding
• Importance of company culture when onboarding at a distance
• Importance of good employment contracts
• Legal aspects of terminating an employment contract
• What you need to do to be compliant with the regulations for health and safety in the workplace
• Tips and tricks for the prevention and management of sick leave
We will provide you with insights into creating the best employee experience whilst complying with the current laws and regulations relating to employment.